StellarMate Plus is the Next Generation Internet-of-Things Astrophotography gadget! The principle behind StellarMate Plus is simple:
- Connect your equipment (Mount, DSLR/CCD, Focuser, Filter Wheel..etc) to StellarMate via USB/Bluetooth or Network.
- Connect to StellarMate from either your Mobile, Tablet, or Laptop/Desktop Computer.
- Start controlling your observatory and imaging from any major platform.
A complete free astrophtography tool is shipped with StellarMate Plus: Ekos. You can either use the built-in Ekos Astrophtogoraphy Tool, or download it on your Windows, MacOS, or Linux computers to remotely control StellarMate from any where!
In addition to Ekos, StellarMate is compatible with many more applications, including PixInsight, PHD2, Sky Chart, and many more!
From controlling a lone mount in the field, to orchestration of state of the art observatory, StellarMate is the solution you have been waiting for.
StellarMate Plus is based on Raspberry PI 4B, a proven platform for embedded computers for many years.
- SoC: Broadcom BCM2711 64-bit SoC
- CPU: Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) @ 1.5GHz
- GPU: Broadcom VideoCore VI
- Memory: 2 GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- Real Time Clock (DS3231) with battery.
- Storage: 32GB MicroSD card class 10.
- USB 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet, 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Mini HDMI: 1.8m Gold Plated Mini HDMI cable.
- Power: 3A 5V USB-C power supply. Specify which plug type you want on checkout.
- 12v to 5v USB-C 2-meter cable. Power SM Plus on the field from any 12v power source.