ARCO 3″ is the larger version of our ARC second resolution rOtator that, thanks to its incredible resolution of 1 arc second per step, is the most precise camera rotator and field de-rotator! The 3” version of ARCO has a thickness of only 23mm and a free aperture of 76.2mm. When used together with an equatorially mounted telescope, ARCO allows you to rotate the camera without the need to touch the telescope. When used with an alt-az mount (without a wedge!), it also works as field de-rotator, enabling you to do long exposure astrophotography as never before! Connect ARCO with a single short cable to ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2, and control it from your EAGLE, any Windows computer or with a smartphone or tablet via WiFi!
Connect ARCO 3″ to ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2 by using the special port and you won’t need other USB or 12V power cables. With ARCO, you can remotely control rotation angle of your camera and de-rotate the field with an incredible resolution of 1 arcsecond per step!
– Low profile rotator, just 23mm of body thickness
– 1 arc second resolution per step
– 76.2mm of free aperture
– No need for external USB or 12V power cables, it connects to ESATTO or SESTO SENSO 2 with a single short cable
– No protruding parts that may interfere with your camera, other accessories or even your telescope
– Fully functional astrophotography software to be used with EAGLE or Windows 10 computers
– ASCOM driver to allow the control of camera rotation from third party software
– Specially designed full aluminum case, you can even rotate heavy cameras and accessories without any flexure
– Compatible with all M81 adapters with stop ring to connect ARCO 3″ to any camera and accessory
– Adapters available to connect it ARCO 3″ to ESATTO focusers and to focusers with SESTO SENSO 2
– Weight: 1060 gr.
ARCO comes with a complete, dedicated astrophotography software application that allows you to rotate the camera to the perfect angle to frame of your target when your telescope is installed on an equatorial mount. The same software can also automatically set and control field de-rotation allowing you to use alt-az mounts without a wedge for long exposure astrophotography.
You can connect ARCO 3″ to the ESATTO focusers with the proper optional adapters and control it with the ARCO cable that comes in the box. Use the PL3600458 adapter to connect ARCO 3” to ESATTO 3″. Use the PL3600459 adapter to connect ARCO 3” to ESATTO 4”.
If you use a SESTO SENSO 2 connected to your telescope’s focuser, you can connect the ARCO 3” rotator by using the optional PL3600465 M63x1 adapter to connect rotator to focusers or correctors that come with 63×1 female thread or the optional PL3600463 M86x1 adapter to connect rotator to focusers or correctors that come with 86×1 female thread. Like with the ESATTO, you will connect ARCO to SESTO SENSO 2 with the provided cable.
Since ARCO 3” has the same M81x1 male thread found on the camera side of the ESATTO 3” draw tube, you can use any of the optional M81 adapters with stop ring in order to connect cameras or accessories you use for your setup:
Thanks to its specially designed full aluminum case, all of the mechanical and electrical parts are neatly contained in the ARCO chassis. There are no protruding parts that may touch the camera, accessories or your telescope. The case thickness of the ARCO 3″ is only 23 millimetres.
Please note: in order to be used, ARCO rotator has to be connected to ESATTO microfocuser or SESTO SENSO 2 focusing motor. ARCO is not designed as a stand alone unit.